The world’s smartest drone is also the easiest to fly. With features like push button flight and computer-assisted Smart Shots, Solo makes it easy for anyone to get professional aerial photos and video. Solo is powered by two 1 GHz computers for the best and smoothest aerial photography experience imaginable, and includes many world-first technologies and a host of built-in safety and support features. Click To TweetIt’s also the only all-in-one drone to offer wireless video streaming in vivid HD from your GoPro directly to your mobile device—at ranges up to half a mile.
- The first consumer drone with a brain, Solo is powered by twin computers.
- Only drone to stream wireless HD video from GoPro direct to iOS/Android devices.
- Powerful Smart Shot technology makes capturing incredible cinematic footage easy and automatic.
- First with in-flight GoPro access: Start/stop recording and adjust camera settings from the ground (with Solo Gimbal).
- Revolutionary, intuitive video game-style controller.
- Solo Gimbal (sold separately) delivers smooth footage, GoPro power and control, HDMI video and intelligent camerawork.
- Future-proof accessory and gimbal bays make Solo ready for tomorrow’s technology :
- Concepts under development include LiDAR for super stable indoor flight; ballistic parachute system; flight rewind and more.Software Features
- Full-featured app for iOS and Android puts total craft control at your fingertips.
- Unique safety features like pause and ‘safety net’ mean you can fly with confidence.
- Take to the air in seconds with effortless pushbutton flight.
- Free software and feature updates ensure your Solo grows and adapts with advancements in technology.